This course provides you with a summary of the laws applicable to concealed carrying and using firearms for self defense in TN.
We will cover fundamental firearm safety rules, current Tennessee law for carrying and transporting handguns, types and features of handguns, basic handgun uses and techniques, and safe cleaning, storage and transportation methods.
Once you complete the lessons, you will be able to take your certification quiz. Upon passing, print your certification and take it to the DMV to obtain your concealed carry permit.
Before You Begin:
- This course is non-refundable.
- The course purchase price includes one certification test attempt. If you do not answer 70% of the questions correctly, you must purchase the course again.
- Once you have purchased the course, you have 30 days to complete the course material and test.
- In addition to the course fees, you will need to pay a $65.00 registration fee at the DMV. More details on how to apply are included in the course.
- This course includes multimedia, please have your speakers turned on to continue.
- To start the course once purchased, click the link to the first lesson below: “Introduction and Get to Know Your Instructors”